I wanted to share this book with you. I have been reading it since Natalie was six weeks old and I LOVE IT! I wish I had it with my other three.Natalie was born with her days and nights mixed up. She was up in the night at least every 2 hours and she slept all day for the first 6 weeks.
This book has taught me a lot about babies and children's sleep needs and why sleep is so important and how to help them get all the sleep they need.
I am so grateful now that at 3 1/2 months Natalie is sleeping through the night. She is setting a pattern of going to bed around 6:30pm and she sleeps until after 7am. (Her best night was sleeping from 5pm to 7am, at two months. Although, I didn't get any sleep that night because I kept waking up to make sure she was still alive). She is never up for more than 2 hours at a time during the day and she is all smiles.



3 comments:
cassie - I got your message on my blog! I am so glad to see that you found it and that we can keep up this way. It's great to see your pictures and see what all you are up to! I can't believe how big your family is getting!!
Brooke is so cute!!
That is such a precious picture! I think I'll definitely have to get that book for this next baby, and for Brooklyn's naps. Maybe it would give me some insight into why she doesn't nap well.
Marcie,
You can borrow mine. I'll bring it to Hawaii.
In the book it talks about short nappers and long nappers. You can make long nappers short nappers, but you can't make short nappers long nappers. :)
Sally, so good to see your comment. We're going to have to plan a reunion sometime with everyone. Of course, you most likely see Dixie all the time.
Cassie
Post a Comment