We may not have it all together...But together we have it all.

THE HILLS' ADVENTURES

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Family Picture Time-say "Cheeeesse"

The adventures of taking family pictures! Oh, boy!



Mike is building a house for a family on our street. The wife and mother, Tracy, takes pictures for fun she wanted to take some for us. She called us up one evening and we hurried, (really fast) to get ready. This field is just on the other side of the hill from our house. It's so beautiful out here right now with all the field crops growing and the orchard trees in bloom.


We tried really hard to get a good picture of everyone.



We tried...






...and tried...





...and tried!




...Until mom sat down and cried!




We were about to get some pictures in the orchard, but the night was ended early when Katie cut her leg trying to climb the tree.




5 comments:

Heather and Don said...

The family pictures are absolutely darling, but the running commentary is hilarious! Sweet pictures of Dallas, and we laughed hard about the fence climbing and snorkel gear! Nice job, Mike and Cassie! See you in Hawaii - Love, The Duffy's

Nicole said...

I LOVE the family pictures!!! They are so cute!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

So cute Cass! I love those candid pictures better than the "picture perfect" pictures anyway. They're WAY more real! You look awesome!!!

Sydney said...

I think the 3rd one is adorable! It shows personalities really well. And you're looking like a hot mama with that straight hair, I don't think in the many years I've been a Condie that I've ever seen your hair straight. It's beautiful!

Cassie said...

Thanks everyone.