Yep, this little girl surprised her mom when I found her on her back. I put her on her tummy on a blanket while I was getting ready. When I looked down at her a few minutes later she was on her back. I had to take a double take and tried to figure out how that happened. She is only 3 months and she isn't that wiggly. I was still a little suspicious until she did it again later in the afternoon while Mike and I were watching.
Jake rolled over at 4 months, but I worked with him. Dallas was 20 pounds at 4 months and really couldn't move until after 5 months. Katie rolled over around 6 months.



2 comments:
She sees all the action around her and is very anxious to catch up! Wow, that's crazy that she's already rolling.
Yea! I wish I could have seen it. I'm really hoping this baby boy doesn't do all those "milestones" as early as Brooklyn. I'm just hoping he'll be so fat, he won't be able to move like Dallas! :)
Post a Comment