We may not have it all together...But together we have it all.

THE HILLS' ADVENTURES

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Father and Sons Camp out



Mike, Jake, Dallas and Grandpa Hill headed out Friday evening to the father and sons camp out.
They had tin-foil dinners and s'mores. I was told it was very eventful with Dallas getting lost, seeing lizards, falling in the water, forgetting tent parts, pancakes, bacon and eggs for breakfast and rolling rocks down the hill. Although, this time the only creature that was brought home was a cricket.






And when the boys are away, the girls play. Katie, Natalie and I got some yummy treats for our evening watching
'Barbie's Swan Princess.' And Katie and I had a sleepover in my bed. The next morning we went shoppin'. Katie makes sure she is ready with her cell phone and sunglasses. We got some cute shoes and a cotton candy ice cream cone. YUMMY

No comments: