We may not have it all together...But together we have it all.

THE HILLS' ADVENTURES

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

From The Mouth Of Babes

I thought I would throw in the Picture of last Week of Dallas losing his front tooth. He has since lost both of his front teeth. Ith fun to lithen to him talk.

And here is the scoop on Dallas kissing a girl!!!
"Mom, when I kissed that girl on the bus, everyone laughed." Dallas (Kindergarten).


Apparently Dallas kissed a 4Th grader's ARM (phew) on the bus the other day. Dallas thought it was pretty funny. His brother, Jake thought it was pretty serious.


Dallas sits in the front of the bus. Jake sits in the back. Word got back to Jake that his little brother kissed someone. Jake yelled up to the front of the bus, "Dallas, don't kiss girls!"


The bus driver (who, from what the boys say is really nice and funny. He's a "grandpa" and lives down the street from us) said, "Jake, don't yell at your brother! Dallas, don't kiss girls!"


And so it begins!!! Any advice???


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Dad,"Hey kids, does anyone know what fools gold is???"


Jake, "Yah, it's iron pyrite and it's practically worthless." He also mentioned, "It's also a poor conductor of electricity."


News to mom.


2 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Oh man, I can't wait to hear all the juicy details!! :)Too funny.

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

so funny Cass! And I love Katie's comments. I miss her!