We may not have it all together...But together we have it all.

THE HILLS' ADVENTURES

Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Halloween 2002


Jake (2 years)-- dinosaur; Dallas (1.5 months)-- pumpkin






Halloween 2004



Jake (4 years) --cowboy; Dallas (2 years)--Indian; Katie (4 months)--bunny





Halloween 2006



Jake (6 years)--Peter Pan; Dallas (4 years)--Caption Hook; Katie (2 years) Tinker Bell








Halloween 2007


Jake (7 years)--Jedi; Dallas (5 years)--R2D2; Katie (3 years)--Snow White










Halloween 2008



Jake (8 years)--obi-wan kenobi; Dallas (6 years)--Luke Skywalker; Katie (4 years)--Princess Leia, Natalie (8.5 months)--baby Leia



Happy Halloween Everyone!!!


Picture of Last Week

Natalie found the Halloween candy!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

That's so cute!! I can't wait to dress up little kids! How fun.

Heather and Don said...

Love the Star Wars theme! They do fit the part!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

LOVE the Star Wars theme too! What great ideas! And I love the r2d2 costume. Did you make that? It looks so authentic!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Oh and so was it 2005 that the boys were garbage men? That was a funny year.

Cassie said...

Yes, 2005 Jake was a garbage can and Dallas was the garbage man. I'm sad I don't have a picture of that. I do somewhere, but it's not on the computer. I filmed that year. When I find the picture I'll post it.