We may not have it all together...But together we have it all.

THE HILLS' ADVENTURES

Monday, June 30, 2008

The Terrible, Horrible, No good, Very Bad Day


Natalie (2 months)

Anyone else having after Hawaii blues???






Dallas (3 months)

Somedays are just endured!!!

(Jake 1 year)
Ever need to put yourself in a 'Time-Out'???




Katie (3 years)


Life doesn't always offer "strawberry" milk. Sometimes all you get is "chocolate" milk.






Jake (6 years)


Ever feel like your stuck in the mud???





Dallas (2 years)


Does this happen to your floor after it's been mopped too??? or have you just stopped mopping it too???







Mike (30 years trying to clean oil paint off the hardwood!)


Do you ever have to call in "The BIG GUNS"???



I had one of those days. I am trying to stay positive on the blog, but... Since most of you have young and/or multiple children or can relate to days that don't go so well. Here it goes...The days when patience is tested and patience doesn't pass the test. When your R&R is a get away after the children are in bed to ...WALMART! This is hard, crazy WORK. And staying up late, eating sugar is not helping me face my morning.



"Momma says there are days like these, even in Australia."

2 comments:

The Royce's said...

This is real life, isn't it? At least we can look back on some things and laugh! "This too shall pass" Fun pics!! Are you guys up for a swim?

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Oh Cass, I'm so glad that you have hard days too! I only say that because you are such an amazing mom! And I only have one and I complain! :)