We may not have it all together...But together we have it all.

THE HILLS' ADVENTURES

Thursday, April 10, 2008

MICHAEL B. HILL...co-founder of the Hill household



I thought I would start out introducing you to each member of our family. This is Mike. He has many titles husband, builder, consultant, Sunday School teacher, fisherman, but his favorite title is daddy. This is a picture Dallas took of him. It's one of about 10 pictures he took of him at his desk and home office. Mike works out of our home. He is a home builder and home consultant-helping you build your own home.

2 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Happy Birthday 3 days ago Mike. Sorry, I totally forget birthdays now since I don't look at the calendar dates anymore. But happy birthday anyway! : )

Cassie said...

That's ok Marcie, you didn't miss it because it's the 17th.