"Everybody, let's go!"
Natalie sees the kids get their backpacks on every morning and she follows suit and gets hers on every morning too.
This morning she actually got to go somewhere.
This morning she actually got to go somewhere.
My new friend Christy, in the picture is AWESOME! She has great ideas and is so much fun. She put together a map for the kids. I downloaded it, but I couldn't get it from posting sideways.
The kids had to find the pond, they each had a map. At the pond they needed to find a few bugs and feed the fish.



2 comments:
WOW! you found friends FAST! I'm still looking for them and I've been here 4 months! You are so amazing!
So... I love your blog! You have such a cute family, and I'm so glad that your here! Fort Rucker is a great place - and there are alot of great people in our ward.
I especially liked your hubby's description of "going for the dream" at the bottom.
So excited to have you here!
Post a Comment