We may not have it all together...But together we have it all.

THE HILLS' ADVENTURES

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh, and By-the-way...

I turned 30 years old, August 31st.
This is the only picture I have to show. I'm usually the one with the camera so when it comes to documenting me...we all forget. Mike got my favorite...Cheese cake. I had lunch with a friend. We all went to dinner and Mike did the dishes for three days straight! ...and he never forgets the flowers:).
Turning 30 is a big deal. Those of you who have already crossed that bridge know what I'm talking about.
I have reflected a lot this past month over my life. What a interesting adventure life can be.
I realize I have much to learn, but a few things I have learned in my 1st 30 years(some the hard way) are...
Stay close to Christ
Keep a journal
Load the dishwasher at night
Turn the other cheek
Clean the spill when it happens
Show them you love them, don't assume they know
Serve when you feel picked on
Run to relieve stress
Remember who's children they really belong to
Call your mother on Mother's Day
Kiss and make up, every night!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so glad you posted this! It's always nice to receive advice like this. Oh and Happy Late Birthday! Love you :)

Robert said...

Cass, you been a great mother and wife. Oue best wishes to you on your birthday... Love Robert and Anne

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Those are great words of wisdom. I really appreciated them. You are definitely wise beyond your years Cass! Happy happy b-day!

The Evans Family said...

Very wise Cassie! You're such a great example to me! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I have always felt you are humble, kind, and close to the spirit. Thank you for being you. I'm better for knowing you. Thank you for sharing Cassie. So glad our paths crossed even thoug it wasn't near long enough. :)

And BTW I think you are a great mother.

Maria said...

that's an awesome list..you really are one of the nicest people i've met! i know abt. that 30 thing, mine was in may. makes you stop and think what improvements you've made that's for sure!