I guess one way to appreciate a 'good thing' is to have it taken from you. That is how I feel about my children's father right now. I love my husband and I appreciate the wonderful father he is to our children, and getting a taste of what life would be like without him is...well, hard to describe in words.
With his training I have only been able to hear his voice on the phone once in three weeks! We communicate through letters, which has been a sweet experience, and I know they will be great treasures.
This Father's Day Mike won't get spoiled by us, most likely he's getting a good smokin'. But this Father's Day I honor and appreciate him more than any other!
Happy Father's Day Michael! Thank you, thank you! We love you to pieces and miss you terribly!
On the other hand, we do get to be with my Father, Rulon. Being 6 hours away this doesn't happen very often. My father is a great man. He is a great example of what a true disciple of Christ is and he's taught me through example. I'm am so grateful he is my dad. And am forever indebted to him with all he has done for me. Thanks dad, I love you and...
Happy Father's Day!
"THE WORLD IS FULL OF FATHERS', BUT THERE ARE VERY FEW DADDIES." Frank Abagnale



No comments:
Post a Comment