We may not have it all together...But together we have it all.

THE HILLS' ADVENTURES

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just having one of those moments...

Jake dug a BIG hole in the ground.

They filled it with water and had a mud fight.

Katie lost, but she doesn't see it that way.
Dallas isn't into mud so much.
______________________________________
The rest of these pictures are just random, me reflecting.
When mom sleeps in and misses her morning run, we do Tae Bo.
My Super Heros
They wanted to teach me that I could be a Super Hero too.
(Yep, that is me without make-up, never thought I'd post that)
Katie dressed like a princess at Baskin Robbins, dancing.
It was either the princess dress or...
This..."Please can I wear it to the store?"
Actually, this was a separate trip and I'm glad I didn't see any of you at the store because she did wear the whole outfit to the store.
What's even crazier than the outfit is that I wasn't the least embarrassed. I think she looks...fabulous.
This is how Jake winds down before going to sleep.
This is how Dallas does it.
Dallas does breakfast his own way too. He wears his oatmeal.
The picture never does it justice.
Natalie, 12 months

Just hanging out.

Natalie wanted to lay by Katie one night. They fell asleep facing each other lying in the same position.
Enough said.

2 comments:

The Evans Family said...

You have got to be the greatest mom ever!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

I love all those pictures! What sweet, fun kids. And I agree, you are such an amazing mother!! You are too Mel. :)