I'm so sorry his fish didn't make it, but I'm glad to see that other people have a hard time keeping betas alive! We've gone through 2 and I told the kids I'm not buying anymore. We'll just play with the grasshoppers outside.
That's nice they have a "warranty!" Do they have clauses that say "Warranty only valid if you don't have kids that try to poke or shake the fish?" Cause I'm sure that probably happened right? Ha ha! Happy Birthday Dallas!
"Work is no fun." Jake 9 years "Candy." Natalie 22 months "Oh mom, could you change her diaper somewhere else, it's making this taste disgusting." Dallas 7 years "I know the answers to everything!" Katie 5 years "The prophet says if you don't spend time with your kids, you'll regret it." Jake 8 years
"Mom, I wished you lived on Jupiter." "Dad made me change my mind." "What do you want to do before you die?" "Mom, I dropped my hot wheels in the toilet." Dallas 6 years
"Come on husband, you need to read our daughter a story...I'll do it myself." "When will you be able to go? I'm exhausted with you."Katie 4 years
"Dad, Mom lets us get one choice. You just get us what we need." Katie (4) and Dallas (6)to dad at the store
2 comments:
I'm so sorry his fish didn't make it, but I'm glad to see that other people have a hard time keeping betas alive! We've gone through 2 and I told the kids I'm not buying anymore. We'll just play with the grasshoppers outside.
That's nice they have a "warranty!" Do they have clauses that say "Warranty only valid if you don't have kids that try to poke or shake the fish?" Cause I'm sure that probably happened right? Ha ha! Happy Birthday Dallas!
Post a Comment